EASYCMS 1500 Form
EASY CMS Plus
UB 04 Software
CMS 1500 Claim
UB 04 Claim Forms
EASYHCFA 485 Form
Tracker Software© Version 5.2 ,
our most current release
** UPDATED FOR 2012, 2013 HIPAA 5010
and CPT code CHANGES and ICD-10**
Works with all
PCs running Windows
XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 and works with
MACs running Parallels and Windows
Designed for clinicians dealing with health insurance
and/or managed care, including Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Social Workers,
Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Counselors, Physical Therapists,
Chiropractors, etc. Designed by a team led by a computer-savy practicing
Psychologist and including staff who actually do the billing, along with
the software design guys. Results - a logical and user-friendly
interface to help with the business end of clinical practice. Makes
insurance billing and control of the $$ end of your practice easy. Makes
managed care easier (nothing makes it easy). You've never been this organized.
Here's what the program will do for you:
- Track health insurance authorizations and payments, patient payments
- Records all of your service delivery
- Stay alert to remaining sessions authorized and required updates to
- Works as your ledger and does all the math
- Generate professional patient bills or receipts in 2 clicks on your
own letterhead (created by the program)
- Add custom messages to patient bills
Loads of built-in reports to manage your practice.
Some of the on-screen and printable Smart
Reports the Insurance Tracker creates in just one
or two mouse clicks:
- See what sessions have not yet been submitted to the insurance carrier,
organized by patient or by insurance company
- Create a report of your Active Patients or change patient status from
Active to Inactive (and back)
- See all outstanding balances sorted by patient
- See how many 'authorized' sessions remain for each active patient,
and the date range of the authorization. Shows a negative number if
you have run over. Track insurance authorizations specific to type of
- Get a detailed income report on your practice, including insurance
payments, copays and insurance adjustments, for time periods you specify
- See your clinical sessions per month
- Track either clinical sessions or service units
- See your total income per specified time period
- Generate a bill or summary statement for a patient on your own letterhead
the program creates
- See your sessions per month and payments received per month on a
- Generate 30, 60 and 90 day 'aging reports' on outstanding insurance
- Print a "Managed Care Damage Report" of how 'adjustments'
have affected your income.
- Print patient bills to Word if you wish, allowing you to customize
them even further.
- Print mailing labels or envelopes from within the Tracker directly
- Store client email addresses and send email from within the Tracker
in Individual Clinician
New Data Protection Features:
•One button backup of your data from within the Insurance Tracker
to any location you choose, on the computer or more safely on an external
drive. Backups are named by their date and time and new ones do not
replace older ones – allowing you to recover data from any saved
•Enhanced stability in the program and protection from issues
resulting from improper data entry (by humans)
•Password protect access to the program and your data
•Easy but very secure password recovery if lost
•Version 5 will update the 2 previous versions (4.3 and 4.4) while
safely maintaining all data
New Reports including:
•Payment summary for today, making it easy to confirm that your
payments received and your data entry agree
•Improved summary report of all patients with names, addresses,
emails and phone numbers, and ability to export to Word.
New Features including:
•Link each patient’s billing information directly to his/her
clinical note file, no matter what type of file you use for your clinical
notes. Jump to your notes directly from within the Tracker, i.e., to
check for consistency in billing dates and dates of service
•Record patient payment/copayment types (cash, check, debit, credit
card) in addition to insurance payments
•Assign patient ID no. generated automatically by the program
or use your own patient numbering system
•Improved patient information recording format
•Greatly enhanced recording of patient info, responsible party
info, parent or guardian info, including phone, cell phones, addresses,
emails and social security nos.
•Automatic entry of redundant information
•Automatic time stamping (date and time) of the most recent change
to an individual patient’s record.
•Improved handling of refunds and adjustments to patient balances
•Updated online help file
- Priced at only $89.
for the Individual Clinician version.
Group Clinical Practice
version (v.4.3) only $149. designed
for multiple clinicians in one practice.
Professional Biller's version
(v.4.3) only $149. designed
for the biller working for multiple clinicians/practices.
$40. discount available when purchased
with the EASYCMS1500 Form Filler.
Runs on any Windows computer with XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 or 11
Email and lifetime FREE scheduled telephone
See the ordering link at the left of the page
or click here to
place your order.